My Angel story

From our childhood onwards, we hear about story's about angels... And when we grow up and go through the hard part of our life we will loose our faith in God and those angels...And we conclude that angels doesn't exit at all... They are just stories, dreaming about which we grow up...

          But do you people really think that angels are not there?? God has proved me wrong... Angels are there... I got my angel... my sweet heart... my sree kutty.... As a Cinderella story my life got changed in her presence... All my dreams and aspiration about my life is coming true :):)

          Previous year this time, I had a complication in pregnancy and needed to undergo cesarean on my 6 and half months of my pregnancy... doctors were assuring my parents that nothing will happen ... But in operation theater I overheard conversation between my gynecologist and Anesthetist.. She was telling that my baby is dead in my womb and she wants to save my life... I don't know how i overcome that moment... After that I was not willing for the operation and was crying over my fate... It was my 3rd pregnancy.. I had 2 missed abortions babies earlier.... Doctor assured me that we shouldn't lose hope until the last moment... When i heard the first cry of my baby I understood that she is alive... But for 2 months she was struggling for her life... and it was most difficult and painful moments in my life... Later on she picked up and  Now, she is in safe zone :) :) Of course her weight didn't catch up with normal babies.. But she has started doing all the activities of a normal baby....

          You all are thinking na why I am posting this now... Today she started walking by her own... I am so happy... But when i think back, i feel like she had taken a risk on her life for saving my life... she had gone through all the hardships at her early age for me... she was born on the same day on which we were expecting my second baby... february 13... I believe the same angel has reborn for me because she knew I need an angel in my life... i can't say that I gave birth to her.. She gave birth to me... My little angel is very naughty now :) she doesn't call me amma... she calls me by my name "babi"(short form he he)

        So you people also believe angels are there... They will come to your life at at any point of time or may be, they are with you and you are not recognizing them... They are trying to make your life more happier... more better... They could be your partner, your friends, your parents, your children or anyone.... Only thing is you people have to believe in angels..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being woman is special???

Never give up !!!

Daddy's Little Angel