Break the Bias

Woman, God's beautiful creation, with the ability to carry a human in her womb for 9 months and in her heart for the rest of her life. Motherhood is a priceless and divine gift that I received. But the sad truth is that your feathers will be cut and you will lose your ability to fly as a side effect of this divinity.

After that, you will be judged if you aspire to fly again in your career. You will be perceived as being out of touch with current technology. Your sincerity and diligence will go unnoticed. People only see obstacles in your path when they look at you. Your lovely children will be portrayed as stumbling blocks.

Is this, true? No. People's mindsets towards ladies, is the reason. This is the most common question I am asked when I am called in for an interview. 'Who will look after your children when you go to work?'. But I'm curious why they don't ask the same question of to a father. Both parents are responsible for their children's upbringing. But why are only women confronted?

No one in the world will ever love her children as much as a mother does. Changing stereotypical attitudes toward women is the only way to 'Break the bias'. We want to change people's minds. If a mother can carry a baby in her womb and shape him into a great human being, she can do anything.

I am a very proud daughter. of a working mother's I know my mother's parenting is flawless. I, too, will be successful in the same direction she was. I want to go even quite far. I want to advance in my career so that I can aid and influence other women to overcome bias.

Let us make a promise to ourselves that we will overcome bias and obstacles in our path, seize all opportunities, and fly toward our dreams. As a result of parenthood, our feathers have not been overburdened or clipped. Our children are not impediments to our ambitions. They are a source of strength as well as pride. We'll take them to the highest altitudes possible. On this Women's Day, let us join hands to fly towards our dreams and change our society's perception.

If even one person reading this is inspired and decides to make a move towards their flight, I will consider my mission accomplished.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Being woman is special???

Never give up !!!

Daddy's Little Angel